"Ready, Set, Grow with 4-H"
Morris County 4-H presents our summer fun in 2021
Every summer, Morris County 4-H celebrates the knowledge and skills gained by our youth members. Traditionally this has been at the Morris County 4-H Fair in Chubb Park. Due to the ongoing pandemic we are not having our usual fair this year but instead are showcasing the achievements of our 4-H communities with a variety of events and activities open to the general public. See below for details and click on the links for details on each.
The 2021 Summer Theme "Ready Set Grow with 4-H" was created by 4-H member Sammy O.
Events and Activities in July 2021:
All of July:
- Opening Ceremony - July 1st
- Chalk it Up - (postponed)
- Quiz Bowls - different topics on different days from July 9 -26
- Mission to Minecraft Mars - July 10 @ 7pm
- Guided Photo Walk - July 12 @ 9am
- Dress-a-Pet / Dress-a-Cage - July 16 @ 6:30pm
- Understanding Food Allergies Workshop Series - July 14-28 @ 6:30-7:30 PM
(NJ 4-H event led by Morris County 4-H member)
- Bat Walk - July 23 @ 7:45pm
- 4-H Rocket League Tournament - July 25 @ 6pm
- NJ Quiz Bowl - Know Your State - July 26 @ 6:30 pm
- Food Show: Summer Treats - July 28 @ 4pm
- Closing Ceremony - July 31
A Thank-you to our Sponsors
A longtime 4-H supporter, the Peapack-Gladstone Bank, have been a Fair sponsor in the past and are helping us again this year! Thank you for being our Awards Sponsor in 2021!
A second year 4-H supporter, MCProhosting is providing the Minecraft server space for the 4-H Minecraft Club and all the events they offer! Thank you for being an Event Sponsor in 2021!
MCProHosting is also offering a 4-H member discount to host your own Minecraft server. (Use "4-H" at checkout for 20% off any server hosting plan.)
*By entering our July contests (e.g. art and photo challenges) or attending our online or in-person events you agree to adhere to the 4-H Code of Conduct and allow 4-H to highlight and share challenge entries and photos of the events on the website and other media. Only first name and last initials will be used to identify the artists or participants.